transfer Money to South Africa
Whether you are buying a property, settling a business transaction, or sending currency to or from South Africa for any other reason, TorFX can save you money.
Our exchange rates often beat the banks by over 3%, saving customers thousands of pounds on large money transfers.
Money Transfer Information:
When you transfer money to South Africa you will need the following information:
- Beneficiary name and address
- Bank name and address
- Account Number
- BIC (Bank Identification Code), also known as SWIFT code
Choosing a Currency Broker to Transfer Your Money:
Firstly you will want to get the best exchange rate for your currency, and also be sure that you are dealing with a company you can trust.
All rates quoted by TorFX are based on the interbank foreign currency market rate at the time of the transaction, which means that you benefit from our direct market access.
TorFX is a Fasttrack 100 company, regulated by HM Revenue & Customs as a money transmitter, and is a member of the Association of International Property Professionals.
Use TorFX for Your Money Transfers:
1) Open an account with TorFX. Registration is fast, simple and completely free, with no obligation to trade.
2) Speak to your dedicated currency account manager at TorFX to discuss your requirements and explore your options.
3) Once you have agreed to buy or sell currency, send us payment, and provide us with your transfer information. We will do the rest!
TorFX does not charge for international money transfers (another way you save money using our service). Some foreign banks may make a charge for receiving your currency, and we always advise that you contact your receiving bank to check whether you will be charged.